Terms of Service
- By accessing getatlas.ca or the ATLAS mobile application (collectively with
all subpages and successor pages, the “Site”), you acknowledge these
terms and conditions of use and agree to be contractually bound by them,
whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree to these terms,
please discontinue accessing the Site immediately.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise
update these terms and conditions at any time without further notice and
you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates, which
shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Please check
these terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Your continued
use of the Site following posting of the changes will indicate your
acceptance of such modified terms and conditions.
- The content of the Site is published by Atlas Financial Services Group Ltd
- The Site is only intended to provide you with general information and is
neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer.
- Information on the Site is not intended to provide legal, accounting,
financial or tax advice or other professional advice, and should not be relied
upon in that regard.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law (such as for exclusions of implied
warranties if you are a consumer under the meaning of the Quebec
Consumer Protection Act who is a resident of Quebec (“Quebec
Consumer”), the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis,
without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether
expressed or implied, and including without limitation implied
representations, warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement,
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, durability,
availability, timeliness, accuracy, reliability or completeness, all of which are
hereby disclaimed by Atlas to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the material contained on the
Site is accurate at the time of publication, but you expressly agree that use
of the Site is at your sole risk and that it is your responsibility to evaluate
the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided
through the Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Atlas will not under any
circumstances be liable to you (except if you are a Quebec Consumer) or
any other person in any way in contract, tort (including negligence), civil
liability or otherwise for any loss or damages (whether direct, indirect,
special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary,
including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost
business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the
Site, any of its content or links (including without limitation any
inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment or as a
result of any unauthorized access to the Site or any data breach involving
- Your use of the Site will be in compliance with all applicable laws. You will
not: Use the Site for illegal purposes; Intentionally interfere with or damage
the operation of the Site or any other usersʼ enjoyment of it, by any means,
including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, spyware, worms or
other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features.
- By accessing the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Atlas,
suppliers and their respective directors, officers and employees from and
against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages
and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in
connection with a breach of these terms and conditions or the use or
misuse of the Site.
- The contents of the Site are protected by applicable copyright and
trademark laws. Unauthorized use or exploitation of such content is strictly
prohibited including without limitation, unauthorized downloading,
retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution,
reproduction, or republication of the Site, or any part thereof, for any
- Other sites accessed by hypertext appearing in the Site may have been
independently developed by parties other than Atlas. Atlas does not
guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of information contained in
such other sites. Your use of such other sites is subject to the terms and
conditions of use and the privacy policies contained within such other
- Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Atlas does not
control such other sites and is not responsible or liable in any way for their
content. Atlasʼ inclusion of links to such other sites should not be taken as
Atlasʼ endorsement or approval of such other sites, their content, the third
parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability
assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, viral infection or other
destructive/disruptive components on or from such other sites.
- Atlas may provide you with marketing or promotional materials through the
Site. Atlas may have arrangements in place in connection with any such
marketing or promotional materials where we may be entitled to receive a
for more information on our use and protection of your personal
- Links to the Site without the express written permission of Atlas are strictly
prohibited. To request permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlas cannot guarantee complete confidentiality or security for information
that is transmitted electronically. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge
that Atlas is not responsible for any damages or losses you may suffer as a
result of your electronic transmission of confidential or sensitive
- No consent or waiver by either party to, or of any breach or default by, the
other party in its performance of its obligations under these terms and
conditions of use will be deemed or construed to be a consent to, or a
waiver of, a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of
those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be
effective unless in writing.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions or part thereof is found by a
court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, or for any reason
unenforceable, then that provision or part thereof shall be deemed to be
severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the
validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Canada applicable
therein, excluding any conflict of laws which would lead to the application
of any other laws. By accessing the Site, except to the extent provided in
Section 20, you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the federal courts
located in the City of Toronto, Ontario for any disputes or matters arising
from, connected with, or relating to the Site, these terms and conditions of
use or any related matters.
- For Quebec Consumers Only: The parties attorn to the jurisdiction of the
courts of the Province of Québec and these terms and conditions of use
shall be governed by an interpreted in accordance with the law of the
province of Québec, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions, and
the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- These terms and conditions of use and all related documents have been
drafted in the English language at the express request of the parties.